Thursday, March 1, 2018

6350 kilometers

I can’t breathe. 

Don’t let me wake up tomorrow. Give me the drug, keep me alive, give me what's left of my life.

Don't let me go. Don’t let go. Pull this plug, let me breathe.
On my own I'm finally free

Don't let me go. Don’t let us go.

I can’t breathe. Choking on my own air, trying to make it past this week. Nightmares and sweat of lost opportunities.

I can’t breathe.

Moments of calm. Nothing left to be found. I wake up and go in the bathroom.

I can’t breathe.

A mirror right in front of me and that’s where I find an empty glass, reflecting the sad truth
It's telling words not to be told
I need the mask. I need my mask back.

I can’t breathe baby.

I can't tell you how to see me. I am just a cage of bones with nothing inside. Is there a way for me to break?

I can’t breathe.

With auburn hair and blue eyes, the kind of eyes they hypnotized me through.

I can’t breathe.

I ran all night and day, I couldn’t get away.

Aurora comes in view. And I ran so far away. I just ran again. I ran all night and day.

Reached out my hand to touch your face, you started disappearing from my view. Reached out my hand to try again. I just ran. I ran all night and day. So far away. I couldn’t get away.

I can’t breathe baby. I can’t breathe...

No comments :

Post a Comment