Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Strength forged through sacrifice

Again and again the same questions.


"When does someone truly love me?"

"How should I know, how should I make sure?"
"I am afraid I will be hurt again, I should not open up to others"


And many, many more.



I am not sure about you, but I do not have standards about that and neither should you. In the end, it is just a feeling and every human being (which is your, unknown weird reader from every corner of the world) feels that this person beside me or this person in this city, or this person 6350 kilometres away from me is special and you truly love them.



All you need to do is take a look at animals and more specifically dogs, who love unconditionally and will be by your side no matter what, no matter the hardships. They will not abandon you.


Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

Unfortunately this is how it usually goes. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop. And sometimes I wonder if love exists just to reminds us how much the human soul can endure. But it is better to have loved and experienced love and lost it than never to have loved at all.

The hottest love, has the coldest end. And the last one was scorching hot. But it never dies a natural death. We just are unable to replenish the source. It dies from betrayal, weakness, fear and errors. It dies from weariness and sorrow.

In more good news (finally), I am getting back to normal. If only my favourite radio station was not playing just sad songs all the time, it would be great. Then again most of the 70's, 80's and 90's songs are like that right?!

I finally finished my Swedish exams and there is no higher level. One year of hard work. One year of unending continuous trying. What a nice feeling. I went out last Friday and Saturday and even had pizza on Sunday. Every place I love in Stockholm now has its own memories. Is that good or bad? It feels like yesterday when she was there eating pizza folded like a sandwich and I was taking pictures. Oh, and I can still see you.

I will focus on myself now again. Done with relationships and sounding needy and desperate. As usual, I am ascending again after a big fall. But was it so big? I guess nothing compared to Niki. It took me 2 years to finally say her name here again, but finally I am not afraid anymore. The only difference is that I was sure this time about my feelings towards little Aurora. I guess little Aurora, with her tiny paws, tiny glasses and tiny ears let me be myself for a few months. I keep having that phrase repeated "I feel so lonely". Well I felt/feel lonely and betrayed too.

Until we "meet" again little Aurora.

No comments :

Post a Comment