Monday, July 7, 2014

Wine and dine Mr. Freeman. Wine and dine...

Friday, 4 July 2014 - 12:30
 
Just another day at work.
Woke up with a headache at 5 am as usual, packed my bag because tomorrow I had my first exams for the diploma in Russian. God it was hot today, even more in the truck where there is no a/C. Argued some more with my father and some angry customers, sold our overpriced products and started the trip to tripoli to load up with new merchandise. Took a few photos on the way. Mostly stores I service and a couple from the local countryside. In a few hours I begin my trip to Athens. My destiny is always in a bus or truck it seems!

Friday, 4 July 2014 - 12:35
 
What i do for a living until Sweden calls.
Imagine the chaos with 500 similar products. But hey, I'm the best!

Friday, 4 July 2014 - 12:35
 
Just a local supermarket i service.
My friend Vassilis cutting slices of cheese. Dream life huh?

Friday, 4 July 2014 - 14:07
 
Inside my truck. It's pretty empty right now.

Lucky me!
Having to load all these in the truck is pretty time consuming every time. This is how the loading centre of FAGE dairy products in tripoli looks like. Every three days I drive there to receive new merchandise and restock. Had some friendly banter with the supervisor and the employees and I was on my way to the bus station.
 
Friday, 4 July 2014 - 14:57
 
Tripoli's bus station.
Crowdy as usual. This is becoming overly familiar for me as I have to travel to Athens time and again. Sort of drains my energy plus I forgot my headphones today which sucks. Waiting to see who will sit next to me and keep me company this time. Hopefully he/she
does not suck!

Friday, 4 July 2014 - 18:32
 
Finally at the metro station.
 Tourists everywhere!

You would not over-exaggerate if you called Athens the sea of concrete.
Saturday, 5 July 2014 - 14:23
 
Русские экзамены.
In hotel Amalia for my russian exams we met father George and his russian teacher as well as the girl from Kws island. She is a flight attendant and hopes to fly to Saint-Petersburg. Father George is a cleric at Errikos Dinan and a confessions expert. And a really good guy, he even invited me to go clubbing with him!
 
Saturday, 5 July 2014 - 16:27

Aggeliki trying her 538th shoe.
After finishing the russian exams my friends took me to buy shoes somewhere in the streets of Ermou downtown. They bought like 2 shoes each and pairs of earrings. Eventually they wore them later I'm the night club. Man what a tiresome day, from 9:30 am till 6pm non stop russian.
 
Woah Carrie Bradshaw, slow down..
Saturday, 5 July 2014 - 19:30
 
Now this is what i call a meat variety.
Then we went at mikrolimano near Peiraias at the Karaiskakis stadium in a tavern called Vosporos. Now that's what I call a meat and poultry variety. Katerina's friend Antonis who is a policeman picked us up in his trusty skoda Fabia. He is a really cool guy we had incredible fun later that night with the others. He also brought Sofia, a cheeky fiery young lady with a very interesting personality that I fancied a lot. I wish I had a picture because she is really cute.
 
Katerina in a spontaneous pose.
The view from our table.
So this is what i have been up to from my latest post. It's been all fun and games and now that my russian classes are finished i can finally relax a bit more. Oh wait i cannot. I work 15 hours a day ;) Take care!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment